. Strong experience in Virtulization (KVM/VMware/Hyper-V)
• Good knowledge of OpenStack Multimode or single node Installation, Configuration and Administration.
• Good Knowledge of Keystone, Nova, Glance, Cinder, Neutron, Heat etc.
. Good knowledge of deploying OpenStack with KVM Hypervisor on Centos or Ubuntu
. Good knowledge of Deploying OpenStack deployment technologies (packstack or devstack)
. Good knowledge in OpenStack Deployment & administration [Glance, Swift, Cinder, Nova, Neutron, Horizon, Keystone]
. Good knowledge in Implementing a NOVA additional node to the existing cloud infra.
. Good knowledge in Database(MYSQL)
. Good Knowledge in Network fundamentals
This role will be responsible for ensuring that SQL Server delivers on performance & scalability for cloud-based database heavy enterprise applications in a virtualized environment. Ideal candidate must possess knowledge of complex SQL Server 2016 architecture and be proficient with advance performance tuning, Availability Groups, query optimization. Candidate must be proficient in leading technical projects involving infrastructure/operations including setting up new DB environments and working with network, storage and server teams.
The Role Will Ensure That
• The database is up and running smoothly 24/7
• Data remains consistent across the database
• Users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
• There is provision for data security and recovery control (ensuring all data is retrievable in an emergency)
Windows Server NT Server, 2000, 2003,2008,2012 Build and Administration.
Active Directory Build and Administration.
• Experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2.
• Proactive Management.
• Install, configure, basic troubleshooting and monitoring core services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, IIS, Clustering, Certificate Services, File and Print Services and Antivirus.
• Experience on Server Hardware.
• Work on Incident, Changes and Problems.
• Create and document all actions, practices, procedures and processes.
• Communicate issue status to customers in accordance with defined SLAs.
• Provide timely follow-up to user questions according to established SLAs.
• Knowledge in Windows Server and Active Directory 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2.
Powered by moviekillers.com themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co